What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A simple guide to helping you protect yourself online
- Learn the secrets to securing your computer, anonymous internet browsing, and more
- Learn how to make encrypted communications (e-mail, chat, VoIP, text)
- FREE BONUS: Cell Phone (and Tablet) Privacy Made Easy
- Discover how to escape the NSA surveillance matrix
- Online privacy now made easy for you
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Online Privacy Made Easy scores 70.84/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.easyonlineprivacy.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $40.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: easyonlineprivacy.com you’ll also be taken through to easyonlineprivacy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)